All correspondence and inquiries should be directed to:
Dauphin County Technical School
Continuing Education Office
6001 Locust Lane
Harrisburg, PA 17109
(717) 652-3170, option 4
- All applicants for facility use must contact the Dauphin County Technical School Continuing Education Office for consideration.
- All applying organizations and groups must carry a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability insurance, and provide proof of said insurance.
- Prior to facilities’ use, applicants must complete all necessary forms and provide requested documentation. This includes DCTS Use of Facilities Application, Signed Agreement and Proof of Insurance.
- All cancellations must be made within ten business days of scheduled event.
- In the event of inclement weather or other emergency, please check with DCTS Continuing Education Office and/or the media for closing information. If DCTS is closed, all events are automatically canceled.
- All groups must stay within their assigned area of activity. Dauphin County Technical School will not be responsible for any use outside of facilities contract. Any abuse of this policy may result in termination of your group’s activity, resitution of damages and/or future use of facilities at Dauphin County Technical School.
- DCTS is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items or equipment.
- All traffic and parking laws and regulations will be enforced by Lower Paxton Police Department. Parking in fire lanes is strictly prohibited.
- Under no circumstances is the use of tobacco products, drugs, alcohol, weapons or firearms allowed on school property.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the auditorium