Rules and Regulations
- All registrants must complete a Dauphin County County Technical School Continuing Education Office application
- Tuition payment must accompany registration.
- Make check or money order payable to "Dauphin County Technical School"
- Do not send cash through the mail.
- For your convenience, you may include more than one course on your check, but please note all courses on your application and check.
Class Information Lab fees, materials and handouts are included with the cost of the course unless otherwise indicated. Any special projects requested by the student and approved by the instructor will have an additional cost for materials. In such case, the added costs must be prepaid to the Continuing Education Office. Most classes require a minimum of six (6) students per class.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued at the conclusion of each Certificate course.
Cancellation : Class cancellations due to weather conditions or other emergencies will be broadcast over local radio and television stations. Make-up dates will be rescheduled at the convenience of the instructor and class. In the event of course cancellation, students will be notified by telephone and refund checks will be issued.
Withdrawal : In the event you must withdraw from a course, full refund will be granted if you notify the Continuing Education Office five (5) business days prior to the beginning of the course. There will be a $15.00 processing fee. Withdrawal from class less than 5 days prior to the beginning of class will result in a 50% refund. Refunds will not be processed after the beginning of class; therefore any tuition paid will not be refunded. There can be no exceptions to this policy.
All correspondence and inquiries should be directed to:
Dauphin County Technical School
Continuing Education Office
6001 Locust Lane
Harrisburg, PA 17109
(717) 652-3170, option 4